Friday, July 22, 2011

Word to Ice Cube Because Today Was A Good Day!

I mean so what if I had to actually work hard...put in a full 10 hours at my day job, after waking up early to put in a good hour of rehearsing tracks that I am preparing to record, only to come home and get right back at it.

This is what I have been missing! More alone time, to just get it in. Str8 up. To be honest, right now I'm feeling like I am finally getting back on track to the direction I am going. Reminds me of the old days, going out and blazing with the boys then coming back home and putting hours into just sitting in front of the computer writing rhymes that the beats make me feel I need to say.

I know that doesn't make sense to you, but it makes perfect sense to me, so I'm all good. Word to Ice Cube babe-eh 'cuz today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment