Friday, July 8, 2011

Day One: The Rebirth of RTiculate


What's good? it's all good babe-eh!

It's all a dream, I write for blogs and rarely read magazines. haha

Nah for real though, this blog will be my own personal blog to document the process, or the journey if you will. I know that I have it in me to reach true success in the music business, and while I'm still trying to figure it all out I'm mostly just going to enjoy the whole process of getting to where I want to be.

So here's to you! The people whom I will meet, love, laugh, share my insights with and learn from along the way. To the people who may consider themselves "fans" of my music, or my writing, or my personality in general. I'm just some young man from Toronto who aspires to reach people in some way.

Welcome to Day One: The Rebirth of RTiculate!

No comments:

Post a Comment