Sunday, July 24, 2011

Playing Catch Up, But Still Working Hard On New Goals And The Same Dream!

Being a Saturday, tonight was my only day off for the week. Unfortunately, I spent the day catching up on all the sleep I lost during the week, and did not achieve my goals of productivity for the day, which included; recording some tracks, finishing an set of interview questions for an important artists, and actually going out and having some FUN!

What I did accomplish today was, getting my rest, finishing chores around the house like dishes, laundry, and actually cooking up a great set of meals for right now/all week for work. I also cleaned out some junk in the garage, sorted all the recyclables, emptied the garbage and washed, folded and put awat all my laundry.

But when I look back at that, it really doesn't seem like I did much, more or less seems like I am always catching up.

My biggest achievement of the day was writing a pretty dope verse to a really amazing beat. I have a good feeling about this new track that I have started working on.

On a wicked side note, Sinna called today and is going to come by next weekend to work on new tracks as well, so I feel like that is a new step in the right direction, after a friendship establishes it's own re-connection. So I need not stress-shit 'cuz I can already see success in whatever I conceive or believe - I WILL get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment