Friday, July 8, 2011

Keeping My Self Busy & Staying On The Productive Path


Today, for some reason I woke up feeling down on my self, until I realized that was definitely no way to be spending my sunday. SO instead of lazily laying around all un-productive like, I decided to blaze up and put my self to work. Last night I spent a good hour tweaking old material that will soon be new recordings, as well as another hour on working on a new track to this beat I found in the stash.

So far today I have spent most the day networking, and most likely will continue to network with new people throughout the night. I've been adding various music and/or music business minded people to both of my social network pages on Facebook and Twitter.

Right now, I'm going to take some much needed time out to cook up a really good chicken pasta from scratch. Some healthy nutrition is exactly what I need right now, coming off an illness. Keep y'all posted soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment