Sunday, July 10, 2011

Productive Day of Networking, Now It's Time to Write Again!


I believe it was a successful day of networking. I sent out a whole array of e-mails to music bloggers, I added my new blog and the F.O.R.M. blog to new music blog directories, and I also did a whole lot of mundane tasks around the house which helped me to feel refreshed.

These little tasks were as simple as vacuuming my entire master bedroom/studio area, sorting through the pile of clutter that accumulated on the studio desk and even sprayed some air freshener to keep the room smelling good for the ladies ;)

So now, I'm in the middle of a music listening/marijuana smoking session where I'm getting my self amped up to write some new material. I think that is how I will spend and enjoy the rest of my night. I will probably take a break to make a snack of some sort, I bought mussels at the grocery store today, maybe I will treat my self if I write a classy enough song! I'll definitely let everybody know how it went.

Til then, I love you like I love my self. So stay wise and keep your mind on your wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment