Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Good Food Is Essential To A Good Life

You wanna ball? Then you got to learn how to cook it all. Trust me, the ladies will love you for it too ;) Nothing is more gangsta then a bad boy who can whip up a good meal from scratch to suit his girl's taste and hunger.

Tonight I made a large bowl chicken pasta with a jar of roast portobello mushroom sauce and graded cheeses added on top. I just enjoyed a hefty plate of the dish, and now my room-mate Chris and I both have more then enough left over for lunch at work tomorrow.

Spending the extra little time cooking tonight, will save Chris and I loads of time tomorrow. Just being able to wake up knowing you do not have to cook or even worry about what you're going to take the work for lunch saves you so much time and stress.

Not to mention that fast food is just terrible for you, even though sometime it tastes delicious. I just think having good food on your side makes it a lot easier to go through life, do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment