Monday, July 11, 2011

When Opportunity Knocks, Answer The Door!

What up world? Today, I was browsing around on Hip Hop Canada, one of my favourite hip hop sites, when I stumbled upon a new writing/blogging opportunity. I'm definitely going to apply and send a cover e-mail expressing my interest in seizing this opportunity.

What is it? Well, now that you ask it is a change to join a team of bloggers on a new bog for Grammy Award Winning Producer Boi-1da. Not only do I admire the great sound and production work of Boi-1da but I am also a big fan of his music, who isn't with big hits like: "Best I Ever Had", "Forever" and "Not Afraid" just to name a few. So I think that is just an extra layer of icing on this opportunity cake.

Now I just need to get me a slice! I'm going to go spend an hour or two writing some new material in the studio and when I'm done I will come back to the mac book and type up my application. I'm excited at the prospect of writing for Boi-1da, I think that would just be a great experience.

1 comment:

  1. As a follow up, I thought I'd just say I did in fact send out an application to seize this opportunity.Now I am anxiously awaiting a reply and thinking it is going to be some really good news. Here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete